Customer Service Representative
At Spartan-Net our overall goal is to provide a wonderful customer service experience. We are looking for someone that is genuinely excited to be an advocate for our customers. Customer service representatives should be outgoing, patient, empathetic, and friendly. Customers should sense that you care about their issue and are there to help. Strong problem solving skills are a must. The best candidates are confident when troubleshooting and know when to investigate further to resolve customer issues. We are looking for individuals that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other inquiries.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Respond promptly and courteously to customer inquiries.
- Troubleshoot and enter support tickets for customers.
- Activate new customer accounts and maintain current accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Take payment information and other pertinent account information.
- Work with manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintain lobby and office area, keeping it clean and free of clutter.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook)
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Willing to work weekends. Every other Saturday is required.