The following instructions will help you locate your MAC address. Registering your devices MAC address is required in order to access Spartan Net Community WiFi. Once you locate your MAC address, login to your My Account and add your devices. For further instructions on how to connect to WiFi, click here.
Depending on your Playstation 2 model, please try one of the following lists of steps:
To find the MAC address of your Sony PlayStation 2 you will need the Network Adaptor connected to the PS2 and you will need the disc that came with the Network Adaptor.
1. Power up the PlayStation2 and load the Network Adaptor Startup Disc, once it has loaded, select ISP Setup and press X on your controller.
2. The ISP Setup will begin to load, and you will be presented with a license agreement. Select Agree and press X to continue. For connection type, choose Local Area Network (LAN) and press X to continue.
3. Select Automatic Configuration and press X to continue.
4. At the connection test screen, select Advanced and press X to continue.
5. At the Advanced Broadband Settings screen, make sure "Automatic" is selected.While you are at this screen, make note of the MAC address at the bottom.
The process differs slightly with the slim version of the PS2. With the slim version, follow these directions:
1. Turn on the console without a game in the tray.
2. Press the triangle to show the version information.
3. Your MAC address should be displayed near the bottom.
1. Turn on your Playstation 3 without any disk in the drive.
2. Navigate to the Settings icon (located on the far left). Press the X button.
3. Select Network Settings with the X button.
4. Select Settings and Connection Status List with the X button and you will see your MAC Address.
1. Turn on your Playstation 4 without any disk in the drive.
2. Navigate to the Settings icon.
3. Select the System icon under the Settings menu.
4. Select System Information.
5. You should now see your MAC Address.
1. Navigate to System Settings.
2. Then navigate to System Information.
3. You should now see your MAC Address.
1. From the home screen, select the Wii button in the lower left hand corner.
3. Select the right arrow to advance to the 2nd set of settings and select the Internet option.
4. Select the Console Information option.
5. You should now see your MAC Address
1. On your Wii U, go to the Wii U Menu and select System Setting.
2. Choose the option Internet.
2. Select View MAC Address
1. Turn on your Xbox console with no game disc in the disc tray.
2. From the Xbox Dashboard, choose Settings.
3. From the Settings screen, select Network Settings.
4. Select IP Address and confirm the configuration is set to automatic.
5. Go back to Network Settings. Select DNS Servers to confirm that configuration is set to automatic.
6. Back at the Network Settings window, the MAC address is located at the bottom right corner.
1. Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Network Settings.
3. Under Basic Settings, check to make sure the IP Settings is on Automatic.
4. Now go to Additional Settings, select Advanced Settings.
5. At the bottom of this screen, you will see your MAC Address.
1. If you are signed into your profile, navigate to My Games & Apps. Skip this step if you are not signed into a profile.
3. In the settings pane, select Network.
4. Select Advanced Settings.
5. Your MAC address should be displayed on this screen.